Après-ski is formally classified as “a social activity after a day’s skiing”, but it can even be expressed as a well-earned happy hour. While enjoying and experiencing a luxury stay in a reputed hotel in Reno, there is nothing better than relaxing with friends, drinks and fun times after a day of shredding the slopes at one of the world-class ski resorts adjoining the area. The following are some of the most wonderful spots and well-liked drinks to take pleasure in après-ski in Reno Tahoe.
The city has got you covered if you are in search of relaxing with a cocktail. Not only does the city have some of the best cocktails bars around, but the atmosphere is hard to beat. Spend your evening next to a fire pit, overlooking the river, or lakeside.
- Fireside Lounge – Situated in the Peppermill Reno, this lounge is known for a vintage vibe and is ideal for groups. Grab a sunken booth and order the Scorpion – a 64 oz. signature cocktail that is ideal for sharing.
- The Shore Bar – You just spent the day on the mountain, now you can spend the evening sitting next to a fire pit overlooking the Truckee River. This is après-ski at its finest.
- Z Bar – With their assortment of scrumptious cocktails and inviting patio, full of fire pits, this bar in Midtown, very near to a luxury motel in Downtown Reno, is an ideal place to chill out and warm up with friends after a ski day.
- Death and Texas – This cocktail lounge specializes in fresh artisanal cocktails make with seasonal ingredients and house-made syrups and infusions. It is worth writing home about.
Beer and Wine
After an entire day of crushing it on the slopes, there is not a better way to relax than with a glass of wine or a pint of beer. Stopping by any of the local watering holes mentioned below is an ideal way to conclude your day.
- Record Street Brewing Co – Situated in the growing Brewery District of Reno, this is a wonderful place for après-ski that offers food and beer. Try one of their pizzas baked crispy in their custom-made Mario Acunto gold doppio oven. This is certainly your spot if jams, beer and pizza are your things.
- Allbl Ale Works – An incline Village brewery, this is a renowned place to gather drink and talk about the epic day you just had on the mountain.
- Whispering Vine – Who does not like to relax after an entire day on the snow with a glass of wine? With four locations throughout the city, Whispering Vine is an easy spot to take pleasure in après-ski. Order a flight, and if you find a wine you like, purchase a bottle to-go!
Do not to forget to enjoy your vacation while you are vacationing in the city. Kramer’s Midtown is the best Reno NV motel that you can book to enjoy a comfortable stay while you are on a vacation here!