Road rage can be seen majorly in youngsters. In Australia, driving lessons can be taken at the age of 16 years. However, the probationary license is provided only after the age of 18 years. Thus, these youngsters must know the importance of safety and road rules to avoid any damage. This can be done through a driving school that educates professionally and will not give a green signal unless they aren’t sure.
Coffs Harbours is a city in New South Wales, Australia. It is on the mid-north coast of NSW. The public transport in this city is buses, trains, taxis, and air travel. The population in the city is increasing every year, which also increases the need for transportation. Thus, people are buying a car, which is an easy mode of transportation for the entire family in Coffs Harbour.
Pass First Go is the best driving school that provides driving lessons Coffs Harbour area. They help in making you a responsible driver. Once you get behind the wheel, they will educate you about road rules, and specifics of the state. They provide the right tools and expertise to pass the driving test in one attempt.
Needless to say, that half of the population who owns a car, think the road to be their private property. The more expensive the car, the more authoritatively they behave. Most of them drive rashly, aggressively, or at high speed. This phenomenon is called road rage, which is the violent way of driving. Specialists in driving say that people who drive in road rage manner are the main culprits of maximum road accidents.
As a learner, your confidence is shaky and then you encounter a jerk out on the road who cuts you off without giving indication or checking his or her blind spot. These road rage drivers will speed up to beat red lights, flash their lights, cut off without warning, honk a lot because they think you are driving slowly. You might want to immediately tweet against them, but it’s not worth it.
Aggressive driving is a traffic offense, but road rage is a criminal offense that can result in, few days in jail or a huge fine. Whenever you come across a road rage driver follow these few tips –
- Do not react to any rude behaviour or gesture.
- Do not respond to these aggressive drivers verbally or non-verbally. Instead, slow down take the other lane if possible, and give room to them to leave.
- Stay away from the lane when you find the driver driving aggressively. If changing lanes isn’t possible, then follow the point above.
- Don’t try to teach them a lesson by overtaking or speeding up.
- Stay physically fit and take proper rest and eat healthy before driving. This way, your mind will be fresh and nothing can bother you early morning, late evening, in traffic rush, hot summer, and cold winters.
Aggressiveness happens due to emotions piling up inside. If you ever feel that you’re one of the road rage drivers, talk to a close person in the family or among peers. Don’t let emotions pile up, take a break every weekend and enjoy some quality time to relax your mind.